Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Awaiting Kai's arrival.

Leslie is an old friend from school. She just recently moved back home to St.Augustine and I was going to be in town for a VERY short time so we tried to squeeze in an evening shoot on the beach but the weather didn't hold up but I was dying to shoot this gorgeous momma to be so I suggested a sunrise session, yep I totally got up at 6am for this session that's dedication to art right there. ♥ But it was SOOOO worth it, I have so many faves from my session with Leslie it was hard to narrow it down but here's the last sneak peak before I mail off Leslie's disk :)



                                                Isn't she gorgeous!








 Thanks again Leslie for letting me capture this for you! Enjoy your sneak peek ♥

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE them! Great job and you are such a trooper for getting up for a sunrise session! She looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pics!! You do a Wonderful job!!! Oh and it's me Leanne from Facebook LOL. And again just like I told my friend.....I feel like I am cyber stalking LOL. But I just HAD to come and look at your pics!!

    ReplyDelete